Ok, I know it has been while. I am sorry, I have been super busy. Between party planning for home and daycare, Ella Grace's playdates and my own "sewing playdates", traveling to visit family, and decorating I am little strapped for time.
This Friday Trae and I held our first annual Fite Christmas party and it could not have turned out any better, I appreciate everyone who came.
So lets see, what have we been up to lately. Oh, Ella Grace is very interested in the "potty." All she ever says is "tee tee...potty," although she feels like you should be completely naked to potty. It is cute. The bad part is, she thinks that you should remain naked
.

We had a lot of company for the weekend, my Nan and her best friend Lou, and my sister "Aunt LeLe" came down for the party. Saturday morning we all got up early to meet Adna, Beth and her girls Avery and Ansley to eat breakfast with Santa. It was fun, although the girls were all interested in playing and not much into Santa. Avery and Ansley lfell in love with Nan, can you tell. She has a way with girls...because that is all we have in our family!

Later that day we all went to Callaway Gardens Fantasy in Lights, and Ella Grace LOVED it. She keeped screaming and talking, I think we all had as much fun as she did. Especially me, because if you know me at all you know I love Christmas.


We had a lot of company for the weekend, my Nan and her best friend Lou, and my sister "Aunt LeLe" came down for the party. Saturday morning we all got up early to meet Adna, Beth and her girls Avery and Ansley to eat breakfast with Santa. It was fun, although the girls were all interested in playing and not much into Santa. Avery and Ansley lfell in love with Nan, can you tell. She has a way with girls...because that is all we have in our family!
Later that day we all went to Callaway Gardens Fantasy in Lights, and Ella Grace LOVED it. She keeped screaming and talking, I think we all had as much fun as she did. Especially me, because if you know me at all you know I love Christmas.
Unfortunately Sunday afternoon, everyone had to go home. My little Ella Grace was not happy about this Situation, she loves her Nanie and DID NOT want her to leave. She actually got her coat, put it on and was waiting at the door (and she absolutely hates a coat). Ella Grace thought she was going home with her Nanie, and once she realized she was not going, she was devastated! She cried all day, calling for Nanie, and even walked around with her coat all afternoon, running to the door calling out Nanie. Trae said, she doesn't even cry for me when I leave her with him. So, needless to say, she will be staying at Nanie's for the weekend real soon.
I promise I will not be a month in updating! Again, thank you to everyone who came to our party Friday we had a blast and it turned out perfectly!
No comments:
Post a Comment