Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Imagine this
This afternoon Ella Grace and I went into Victoria's Secret, because they are having the big Semi Annual Sale. Since I needed a new bra, I thought we could swing in really fast. Well big mistake! Of coarse, it is hard for me to find a bra in my size even without a sale, so I had to dig through the boxes under the tables to find the perfect one. As I am doing all of this I am holding Ella because she is an escape artist and will take off running at any second. It does not take long before I realize this trip needs to come to an end. So we go to check out. By this time she is over me holding her, and all of the sudden I am holding a flopping fish out of water. This quickly moves to screaming NO, then she starts grabbing stuff, and hitting. I was so embarrassed, we were the people in line that is on everyones last nerve. Finally after 30 minutes in the store she is happy as we are leaving...because I let her hold the bag. Can you talk about stressed out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment