Sunday, December 28, 2008

If I hear NO one more time!

I am sure it is not just my daughter that is fascinated by the word NO, but if hear it one more time I may strangle her. The bad thing is, that she is smart and uses the word correctly. Every answer is always no, she tells me no I can not do things, and her new one...she shakes her finger and says no, no, no! I mean she is so bossy, I couldn't imagine where she gets it from. Another frustration of mine, my child is cute and knows it. So, when I get on to her she just acts really cute...and then what do you do? You can ask her is she wants to get a spanking, and in a cute sweet voice she says "no." Toddlers know exactly how to test you, and they are extremely bossy. So, they may as well be teenagers.

On a positive note, we had a wonderful Christmas. The time has gone by to quickly, I love spending time with my family. Sometimes it seems holidays are the only time everyone is together. I promise I am going to post some pics, I just have not had time.


Is this not the cutest pajama set you have ever seen? Please disreguard the mess, Ella Grace got so many toys for Christmas we have no where to put them.

No comments: