Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The story of the Great Flood!





Are any of you other moms familiar with the "learning chair?" Well I am. Grandmother Alice gave Ella Grace her learning chair for Christmas. Since we are getting aquainted with the potty, she is excited about anything that resembles it. So, when she opened her chair, you could see the excitement. Immediately it had to be taken out of the box, and at this point we could not have imaginged she was thinking this was a potty. Once taken out of the box, Ella Grace screams 'POTTY...tee tee, potty" and starts stripping. Yes, she thinks you must be buck naked to potty. As funny as that is, it is not the end of the story. The next night when we all finally make our way home to Auburn. I am busy making cookies, Trae is putting together toys she had been given...and all of the sudden I hear screaming. It is Ella Grace yelling as she claps her hands with pride...."YEAH." Why do you think she was screaming yeah? Yes, you are correct, she had stripped naked and tee tee'd all over the learning chair. Did I mention that this is electronic, and is not made for fluid.



At least she is very interested in the potty, so maybe training will not be too big of a challenge.

Ok, my child is addicted! Ella Grace is addicted to nutrigrain bars, she does not want anything else. I mean who would choose a nutrigrain bar over a cookie, really?

No comments: