Monday, December 8, 2008

I am a big girl now!



Yeah, my baby tee tee'd in the potty at school today. I can not believe it, she really is a big girl. The very first day the teachers attempt to intiate the potty... she uses it. Last week when I bought her a potty for home, she tee tee'd on the potty, not in it. I guess that is close enough.


Let me fill you in on some of Ella Grace's newest interests, the first screaming or should I say screaching, the second being DJ. All we ever hear is DJ, where DJ. He is her little friend as school, that no other girls are allowed to touch or come near him. It is so cute, if he gets out of her sight at school she will scream DJ and he stops what he is doing and comes to her. They start young. Another cute thing she started doing, when you ask her where someone is she throws her hands up and shrugs her shoulders...like I don't know. It started about 2-3 weeks ago I was asking her where Aunt LeLe was, but now she does it to everyone even if you are in the room. These are happy times in the Fite house, we are enjoying every minute of her silliness.

No comments: