Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Luck Be A Ladybug!

I am not sure if I like ladybugs?
Is it wrong to want your baby to have the cutest costume, it is according to Ella Grace. We could not decide if she was going to be Dorothy or this cute ladybug. Since I have always loved ladybugs, naturally that was my vote so the ladybug won out. When Ella and I got home yesterday it was waiting at the door, I was super excited and tried to share the enthusiasm with her. We tore open the box and much to my disappontment she looks at me with such fright.
She refuses to wear the hat, which I think is precious. The only reason she is smiling in the pics is because I am acting like an idiot and jumping in the air. I am praying that once she realizes there is candy involved in the deal, she will give in.


Some Japanese fun!

We celebrated my cousin Brittany's birthday at Bento, which was Ella Grace's first experience. She not to impressed at first, but once he started blazing the fire she was amazed. Shortly after this we found out we are getting a new cousin. Brittany and Bradley are expecting their first baby this spring, surprize!




Can you say CHEESE?


Every time Ella Grace sees a camera, she runs and says "cheese." She is such a ham and loves to get attention, and will take it any fashion you will give it to her. This day we had a visit from Grandmother and PawPaw Fite, so of course she had to get all dressed up. Grandmother Ruth gave her some money to put into her Disney World piggy bank, although when she found out the money was gone once she put into the piggy...the fit was on! As you can imagine everyone started hunting for dollar bills as fast as they could.





Love to slide.




This is her passion in life right now. She can go up and down the slide a hundred times a night. Trae and I were watching the Auburn football game a couple of Saturdays ago (did I say War Eagle) and she fell after she came down the slide. Once she realized we thought it was funny she would pretend to fall in the floor after she came down. It was hilarious, I don't think we have laughed so hard in a long time.

No comments: