Bathtime is also one of Ella Grace's funnest activites. As you can see, tonight we had spaghetti, her favorite food. Can you tell that EG is "cheesing?" I took pictures of bathtime tonight, because she has started yelling cheese every time she gets in the tub this past week, and when I say yelling I mean it. She is getting so independent, that Mommy does not need to help her to do anything. Wanting to bathe herself, brush her own teeth, and help with any of the chores. It takes forever to do anything around the house, because my little "helper" has to help with EVERYTHING.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Gotta Love Those Jaybirds
Okay, I hope it is not just my daughter, but she LOVES to be naked these days. She is no longer allowed to just wear a diaper around, because that results in a naked as a jaybird baby. When Ella Grace realizes you know she is naked, she starts running around as fast as she can giggling and laughing loudly.


Bathtime is also one of Ella Grace's funnest activites. As you can see, tonight we had spaghetti, her favorite food. Can you tell that EG is "cheesing?" I took pictures of bathtime tonight, because she has started yelling cheese every time she gets in the tub this past week, and when I say yelling I mean it. She is getting so independent, that Mommy does not need to help her to do anything. Wanting to bathe herself, brush her own teeth, and help with any of the chores. It takes forever to do anything around the house, because my little "helper" has to help with EVERYTHING.
Bathtime is also one of Ella Grace's funnest activites. As you can see, tonight we had spaghetti, her favorite food. Can you tell that EG is "cheesing?" I took pictures of bathtime tonight, because she has started yelling cheese every time she gets in the tub this past week, and when I say yelling I mean it. She is getting so independent, that Mommy does not need to help her to do anything. Wanting to bathe herself, brush her own teeth, and help with any of the chores. It takes forever to do anything around the house, because my little "helper" has to help with EVERYTHING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment