Monday, October 20, 2008

Go Ahead, JUMP

We had a fun family weekend. Saturday morning Trae, Ella Grace, and I had family pictures made for the first time. How horrible is that, she is almost 18 months and we are just now doing it. She is starting to get into Sesame Street, yesterday we all layed in the floor on a blanket and watch Zoe and Elmo. I have never seen her giggle and dance at the TV like that before. We also played outside, riding in the wagon, running like airplanes, and going in and out of the playhouse. Once, we all went back inside Daddy turned on the radio, and if you know my daugher, you know she LOVES to dance. One of her favorite songs in Van Halen's Jump. We all dance and get ready for the "jump" and all jump in the air. She thinks it is absolutely hilarious. She has started to do this funny thing with her arm when she dances. It looks sort of like a jumping jack, she also trys to jump but her feet never leave the ground...so cute. All I can guess is they are doing jumping jacks at school. Oh, and she is smarter than we give her credit for. Yesterday, Grandmother Ruth was playing with her and ask her where her belly button and nose where...and she knew. I didnt even know she was learning that yet. Missing out on so much is a huge regret of mine, I hate that I am working full time. Hopefully, one day I will get to spend more time with her.

No comments: