Monday, October 13, 2008

Action Packed Weekend

We spent the weekend with family. There was alot of action, Ella Grace experienced quite a few first. We went to Uncle Jesse's high school football game, visited the Great Pumpkin Patch, watched the Mud Creek Marching Festival, and played and Aunt Jo and Uncle Brad's house. Friday night Ella Grace, Aunt Brittany, and I went to Good Hope's football game. It has been ten years since I was in the band, so needless to say I felt OLD! That night we spent the night with Aunt Lindsey (AKA LeLe) so we could get up early and go to the Pumpkin Patch. Aunt Jo, Brittany and Grammy met us there. Ella Grace had a blast, she got her face painted, shopped for tiny pumpkins, ate alot of junk, rode the ponies and train, went to the petting zoo, and her favorite of all went down the huge slide.


Can you believe that is my little baby going down the huge slide all by herself. She wanted to do it, but once she realized I was not with her you could see a bit of panic in her face.


Saturday afternoon we went to watch Uncle Jesse in his marching festival, Good Hope done wonderful. Ella Grace danced, clapped, and waved her arms the entire time we were there. I am not sure if it was from excitement or the loads of sugar she had gotten all weekend. As you can see she loves funnel cake, or should I say the sugar on the funnel cake, tossing the cake once she sugar had been completely licked off.




I Love my Aunt JO


Ella Grace learned how to say Jo over the weekend, and she would run around yelling hey Joooo. We took her outside to slide and she learned how to climb the ladder,because she had to do it herself.



TINY TIGER TUTU



Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen. I got it at the Pumpkin Patch, I had not even got 5 feet in the front gate and spent $30. It was well worth it.

1 comment:

aedozier said...

That tutu is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!! The picture of her on the slide is too funny! I laughed until I had tears in my eyes!