Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Beautiful Family











A couple of weekends ago we had some family photos taken. Crysten has taken our picture many times and I have grown to love her. She always captures Ella Graces personality. The best part is...the price, $30 for a CD of 80-180 pics (depending on how good the shoot goes).

Ella Grace is growing so fast, each day she does different things. She is very independent, so I constantly hear "no, I do it Mommy". She is always singing, I am still shocked that at two she knows all the words to many songs, can recite movies/cartoons word for word, and can count and say ABC's. I must credit most of that to UDC. I love them and her teachers, I can not explain just how happy I am that her teachers are moving up with the group.

Ella Grace has always been a good "helper" but I must say lately she is persistant that she HELPS! I mean she starts screaming I help you Mommy, I help you Mommy until I address her. If any of you have toddlers you know they repeat everything until you look them in the face and acknowledge what they are saying, just answering the question is not good enough. When we are at the beach she insists in helping carry things to and from the beach. Of course, she gets tired half there and I have to pick it up in addition to the mounds of other stuff I am carrying, which is mainly for her anyway.

I promise not to be so long in between posts, but I have been so busy lately. Between going to beach every/every other weekend, play dates at the pool, and trying to workout I am lucky to get everyone bathed at night.

No comments: