Sunday, July 5, 2009
A very crowded 4th of July!
We just got back from a very crowded 4th of July trip to the beach! As you can see the beaches were extremely crowded, we only left the complex once. Thankfully, there is a pub/restaurant next door so we just walk over. Although, the fireworks were disappointing. There were two big shows with a mixture of amature shows down the beach, but nothing compares to the Smith Lake show over the water.
Sorry, Ella Grace wouldnt pay attention. I was trying to show off our patriotic outfits. Especially hers, I made it of course.

Look at my little fish. She finally got up the courage to venture into the pool alone. She doesnt want help, so I stand close by to help if needed. She would either wear her floaties (aka. ploties) or her ring and jump in, go under, and actually swim. I was so proud of her. Once, she got a little too brave. We were packing up to go in for awhile, as I look over I see her walking to the stairs, so I immediately starting screaming "you dont have on your floaties, no dont go in" but by that point she is on the second step and leaps as far as she could. Yes, she goes right under. Thankfully, her instincts kicked in and she started kicking. I thought it would scare her and make her more aware of the water...no, it didnt phase her. When we got upstairs she told Trae "Daddy, I jumped in". We have driven all summer to take her to the beach, and we spend it at the pool...go figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment