Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Man, we have been busy!

We have a new baby in the family. Little miss Paisley Shae. Ella Grace loves her so much she named her "baby" after her. Ella thinks she has to hold, change, feed, and love on Paisley all the time. Paisley doesnt always agree!

Paisley hamming for the camera

Ella Grace and Uncle Jerrod Us at the beach celebrating my birthday



Nan and Ella Grace



We have gone to the beach so much this summer the band at Schooner's next door has come to recognize us. Probably because Ella has to dance the entire time we are there, and she doesnt care if she is the only one out there. This past Saturday the drummer let Ella plays his steel drums. She thought she was something else.



We are offically a little over one week pacifier free. I thought this day would never come, but it actually hasnt been too bad. Our next obstacle is potty training. She is very interested and always goes to "tee tee the potty", but she never does anything. So, today she tells me and Trae I need to "tee tee the potty Mommy". I told her go one, I will be right behind you. Trae had just got home and I got to talking to him and forgot...she was quiet and we said...what is she doing? Well she was watching TV as she pottied...ON THE BED!! I mean she is a nut, who would have thought to do that.
We registered for Mommy and Me dance class today. Ella Grace was so excited, she couldnt stand still, although she didnt realize we didnt start today. The teacher walked her around and showed her the room...and she started dancing and singing. Her teacher said she is going to be a natural, we will see.

No comments: