Thursday, September 3, 2009

We're alive

I can not believe it has been over a month since my last post. But, we have been so busy I have not even had time to download any recent pics(I promise to post soon). So, what have we been up to lately:
*Trae and I had our 5 year wedding anniversary, and took our in-laws on our anniversary trip with us (and yes we are crazy!).
*Went to fan day, waited in line for an hour with an excited toddler that is screaming I want my picture with Aubie, hurry Mommy lets go see Aubie. When we finally make it up to Aubie, Ella Grace starts trembling and saying very soft...NO No No, I not see Aubie. We had our pic made with Aubie.
*Made too many trips to the beach
*Gained 10 pounds!!! OMG, I went on weight watchers and gained weight, who does that??? The bad thing is, I am a lifetime member so I know I can do it.
*I picked up yet another hobby...reading. I am on the third book in the Twilight series, and can you say addicted.
*Have multiple sewing/applique projects going at the same time.
*Traveling to visit family.
*Ella Grace had her 2 years pictures done by Shauna at Hearts Desire, and of course they are phenominal.
* Ella Grace and I started Mommy and Me dance classes. She loves them, but is still partial to tumbling.
*Started the potty training process. I am taking any pointers.

We have had a wonderful summer, I could not ask for a better family. There have been a lot of "firsts" for my little one this summer, and I have tried to soak up every possible moment. She has grown into a little girl, and I shocked at what she can do sometimes.

No comments: