Sunday, September 13, 2009

My tiny dancer







Is this not the most precious thing you have ever seen, well I think so! Ella Grace has been in dance class for a little over a month, and she loves it. Her teacher, Miss Blair says she is the "queen of the mat" when it is time to tumble. I have never been so proud to see a little girl prancing around in a leotard. Can you tell the pic with EG and Miss Blair that EG can not stop checking herself out in the mirror. Speaking of the "wall or mirrors" I have never in my life felt so FAT. Any way you move, there it is staring you in the face...by it, I mean my butt!!




This is Ella Grace at Auburn's block party Friday night. Aubie did not make an appearance, so there were three very upset young ladies when we left.

Ella Grace sporting her new AU wear!!








1 comment:

Magan said...

Love all of her clothes you have made!!! Great job!