Sunday, September 6, 2009

YEAH!!! Big news at the Fite house!!


No, we are not having a baby. But, Ella Grace is potty trained. Well, she has used the potty since yesterday morning, did not wet her pull up last night or during our short trip out this afternoon. She is so proud of herself, she wants high fives everytime she goes. I must say we are just as excited, it is funny to see two adults get so excited over tee tee.


Since we decided that this weekend would be perfect for potty bootcamp, we couldn't really leave. So, I used the time to finish my sewing/applique'ing projects. And, I am satisfied with my results too. Although I am not finished with all of them I am posting pics anyway.


By the way if anyone has not noticed it is finally football season, my favorite time of year. To wake up on a Saturday morning to the sound of a game on TV, can life get any better.


WAR EAGLE!!!


This is my favorite, and yes for all you jealouse mom's out there. That is the
official logo. Thanks to great friends.




I still need to put a bow on this one.













I am not finished with this one. I am putting bows on it, but since I 'still" can not make them, I need help from my friend Ashley.

Can not decide what to put on a shirt for this one.







I copied this dress from the Kelly's Kids catalog, what do you think?

No comments: