This is the first weekend we have not traveled in many weeks, and it was much enjoyed. Ella Grace and I started our Saturday with a play date with Allyson and Mary McKinnon, and our new friends Ryan and Warner. The kids had a blast, especially going down the slide (except Ella). After the kids had enough of the park we all headed to McDonald's for happy meals and the play place. Ella Grace LOVED the Ronald McDonald sitting on the bench. There were two times we could not find her, then we looked over and she was sitting his lap just grinning from ear to ear. After parting from our friends, Ella Grace and I ran home to change clothes and head to the mall for some R&R shopping time. Except for the brief scare I had in Ann Taylor Loft. I was chatting with the sales ladies (or should I say girls), I told Ella lets go check out, I thought she followed me. No, she was GONE. I flipped out, and the store shut down. As I ran out into the hallway, the girls found her in the store window playing with the manequins. Needless to say she got as scared as I did when the six ladies that work there ran into the window to rescue her. Thankfully, it ended in a good trip with lots of deals. Once, we made it home I got a few minutes to rest while she napped. Ella Grace is getting very interested in "babies" lately. I am not sure if it has to do with her new cousin or all our friends having babies, but she is always talking about her baby. This afternoon while playing in the den she put her baby skills to good use. Aunt Jo gave her some real premmie diapers and she was being so serious changing the babies diaper, because she had stinkied. Isn't it just precious!
GOOD JOB!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment