We have just returned from a long beach weekend with our friends Allyson and Mary McKinnon Dozier and Aunt Lindsey. The girls played great together and the weekend passed by too quickly. Of course, the girls were up bright and early ready to go out and play in the sand. I was so proud of Ella Grace, she got in the ocean and actually loved it. There is nothing like peer pressure, if Mary McKinnon does it she will at least try. At night we had to drag them in kicking and screaming for showers and dinner. A big thanks goes out to Super Aunt Lele, you helped us out big time.

Miss "Wesha" dancing with Mary McKinnon

Mommy and Ella Grace at Schooners

Matching Sisters

Nap time, isnt this precious.

Big Catch of the Day!

Ella Grace dancing with Miss "Adson"

Boogin' to the beat!!
We have one weekend to recover, before we go back to the beach for two weekends.
1 comment:
Oh! I love th picture at the top and I am so jealous that you all get to hang out in the sand all of the time!
I can get rid of that random person in the water if you want me to. Just e-mail me the pic and I will mail it back. It is just so sweet!
ottriss@hotmail.com
Post a Comment