Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SUMMER FEVER

The folks in the Fite house officially has the summer fever. I have gotten sunburned the past two weekends and I have not done that in about 5 or 6 years. Ella Grace and I are spending every spare second outside in the sun, while Daddy hides inside. She got a water play table for her birthday, it has been a great investment and can occupy her at anytime.
We have one more night before we pack up and head to the beach once again. Allyson, Mary McKinnon, and Aunt Lindsey (AKA. Lele) are going with us for a girls trip. The girls are going to have a blast and I think Allyson and I are just as excited.
I must confess, I cheated on my hairdresser. I have used him for about 5 years and vowed I would absolutely never use anyone else. Apparently many other people feel the same way because it has become impossible to get an appointment without having to wait at least a month. So, I decided to stray and OMG I am so glad I did. I am finally blonde again and my cut is awesome. Pics to come I promise.
Here are some pics from our last trip to Smith Lake.


Mommy and Ella in Big Bertha, EG has her passy!

The girls: Aunt Lele, Mommy, Nan, and Ella Grace

Ella Grace swimming like a big girl in the lake with Lele!

No comments: