Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ella and the Bean Stalk


Trae and I have never been able to grow anything, we kill all living plants that are brought to our house. But, Ella Grace plants one pinto bean at school and look what she gets. The ones sitting out in her classroom are growing at turtle speed with only about 1 inch of a sprout. I must tell you she is very proud of her beanstalk, saying "my seed."
Another new obsession in the Fite house is swimsuits. Ella Grace refusing to wear anything else. Tonight she has on a bikini, and I guarantee she will sleep in it. Over the weekend at the beach I couldnt peel them off her, especially her minnie suit. She also wants to sleep in her "plip ploks" it really isnt worth the fight so I usually just let her. Once, she I make her take them off to get ready for school...the fight is on. Thank goodness Friday is water play day, so swimsuit it is.

No comments: