Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fun Family TImes at the Beach!





We just returned from one of our many planned weekends at the beach. Saturday was Trae's birthday, so it seems like the perfect place to celebrate. Ella grace has grown the LOVE the beach. From the time her little feet hit the floor in the morning she starts yelling "beach/ocean" and since I too love the beach we rush to head out. It didnt take long before Ella Grace had made friends with all the little ones around her age, but to her they were "little girls" regardless of their names.



Her new obsession this trip was shell hunting, as you can see does it in style. Her dress is my favorite creation so far. I had been saving it for the perfect time to wear it, and the beach was just right. It was precious!












Our condo is right next to Schooners and everynight at sunset they have a "sunset celebration" started off with a cannon firing. Well of course, we have to go out and see it everynight. They count down and Ella loves it, until it is fired off and then she looks around like what in the world. I can not wait until our next trip, Allyson and Mary McKinnon are joining and I know the girls (and Mommies) are going to have so much fun!!!

No comments: