Practicing for Mari Gras! Ella Grace has recently started wearing her beads all at one time. She loves to be goudy, not just one or two necklace, but everyone she can find!
Oh, Ella Grace stinkied in her potty last night, all by herself. Some days she loves to just play on it. I think it is a good excuse to get naked. Yesterday was one of those days, taking her diaper off all day. Finally last night we had gotten frustrated, because she has the ability to get out of anything we put on her. As I am changing her last night, all she keep saying is potty...potty...potty, so I told her she could set on it...but if you get up, you have to put a diaper back on. The phone rang soon after, I became preoccupied and actually forgotten she was unclothed. Trae looked over and said GET OFF THE PHONE, much to my surprise, she had gone in her potty! So, we all three stood there looking in her potty screaming YEAH! It is so funny the things we get excited about as parents, I never thought I would be so excited to see poop. Ella Grace was so proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment