I am officially addicted to my new sewing machine. Monday I got my rewriter box in the mail, this allows me to put monograms/appliques' from my computer to my machine. After only two night I have appliqued everything I can find. I promise to have pics to show off my work soon.
Update on my big girl in her own bed. Ella Grace has been in her own toddler bed for over two weeks now, and she is doing GREAT! The past three nights we have gone through our nightly routine and left her while she was still awake....and let her put herself to sleep ( and she has). I am so surprised at how well she has done. We also have not had the pacifier except at bedtime and she is not really asking for it, but she is talking so much. Ella Grace can count to 10 on her own, sing her ABC's alone, and sing a few nursery rhyme's and I account it all to the pacifier being gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment