Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine Treats


My Valentine weekend started out with the pretty roses that my husband surprised me with at work. That afternoon I went to Ella Grace's class party, and she came home with a lot of loot. We finished the night with a dinner date with friends Allyson, and her little girl Mary McKinnon (Ella's best friend), and Amy Leigh, and her little one Emma Kate. I love her name, I one day would like to have an Emma Kate. Saturday, I had to work for a few hours and came home to a clean house...thanks to my husband, and Ella was napping...YEAH! That night we had a rare night of alone time. The weekend ended with a sewing/playdate with Allyson and Mary McKinnon. We set up our sewing shop and let the girls run around and play...and everyone is pleased.



This is Ella Grace at school, isnt she precious in her Valentine dress!!
















I made Ella Grace and Mary McKinnon matching Dora pillowcase tops, since they are both obsessed. Luckily, when we have sewing dates Dora can pacify them for a few minutes.

Do you notice a trend with Ella's shoes. She refuses to wear any other shoes...every morning she starts saying shoes...bow. I mean really, she is not even two and I have to deal with a diva. I am creating a monster!!

No comments: