Last week we went to Gatlinburg with my family, Ella Grace had a wonderful time playing with everyone. One the second night Trae and I took my sister Lindsey and her husband skiing-for the first time. Although, they fell a few times I was the magnet for accidents. After being plowed down by a snowboarder and knocked over by two skiers I thought my bad luck was over until I was hit by a flying boot on the way out, obviously it became running joke. The next day, we all went to the Ripley's Believe It or Not aquariam and Ella Grace was enthuised with everything she saw, especially the tanks you could put your head into and look through. We also went to a zoo where Trae tried to get my baby to touch a snake, luckily she was not into it, but she did pet the animals. Friday night the whole family went to the Dixie Stampede, which she thought was interesting. All in all we had a blast, it was nice to get away for awhile.
Monday after we returned home, Ella Grace had her sugery to have her adenoids removed and new tubes placed. She is doing great, by the way. Nan came home with us, so Ella has been spoiled by her for two straight weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment