Sunday, February 8, 2009

Silly Billy


Today was a much needed "lazy day." We never even got out of our pajamas. So, as you can imagine on long naps are a vital part of lazy days, and this afternoon decided to join Ella in her nap. Of course, she is ready to get up well before I am. I am awakened by a tap on the face by a giggly little girl. She is giggling because she has put two pacifiers in her mouth at the same time, and she thinks it is hilarious!

Here are the cute ice cream cone cookies I told you about. My friend, Ashley Oliver, owner and creator of Sparkle Creations. She is awesome and can recreate anything you can think of, not only with cookies, but cakes too! I plan to have her create something great for Ella Grace's birthday, it will hard to top the 3D cupcake cakes from last year.

No comments: