Saturday, Ella Grace and I hosted our first annual Ice Cream Social, and it could not have turned out more perfectly. I was worried Ella Grace would not be back to herself by Saturday after only one week to recover from her sugery, but luckily she woke up in a cheery mood that morning. I would like to say a quick thanks to all the mommies and little ones who came to enjoy a fun day of treats. Oh, let me tell you about the cute ice cream cone cookies my friend Ashley made...PRECIOUS! She always out does herself.
The kids had fun putting together their ice cream treat magnets, but the most excitement came when it was time to create your ice cream sundae in a cute cone shaped bowl. The sweetest part of the day was little Mary McKinnon running up to Ella Grace when they got there yelling Edda with her arms stretched out. Happily greeted by Ella Grace with her arms out yelling Maa Maa. They had not seen each other in two weeks, which apparently was an eternity to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment