I am sorry for the lack of posting, but I can't ever seem to find the time. It seems like I go from 4:30 am to 9:00pm without stopping. Only two weeks until my first 1/2 marathon, and that means I have spent a lot of time training. But, I must admit I have made some great friends during this experience.
Ella Grace has been busy too! She is now taking dance and tumbling during the week, so by Friday we are all pooped. With the weather finally being pretty, we have spent the past few weekends outside on her new playset.
Here are a few pics of her very first ride on a school bus. My Aunt Jo (aka JoJo) drives a bus, and of course EG thinks she is super cool because of it. After many promises she finally got to take her ride. I have never seen her so happy.




These next few photos are EG's Easter pics. We had them made last weekend at the Monkey Park by Crysten Martin. If you have not used her, I suggest you do. She is wonderful, I have used her for about 2 years and she is so good to capture EG's personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment