Sunday, February 21, 2010

One Happy Camper

We have enjoyed this gorgous weekend, all three of us have gotten cabin fever with all this bitter cold weather. Today was the first time Ella Grace has really gotten to play on her new "playground." And, she could not have been any happier. We all stayed outside playing the entire day. Yesterday we went to our friend Anna's pony birthday party, and all the kids had a blast. Especially mine, I was so surprised to see her brushing, feeding, petting, and leading around the animals...even wanted to ride the hayride by herself.
Over the past few weeks, we all have had so much fun. The last weekend in January, Ella Grace and I went to birmingham for the Barnum and Bailey & Ringling Bros. Circus with family. Ella just sat there and clapped and cheered the entire time. The elephants aka "pellaponts" being her favorite part of the show. And, of course, she conned her Gigi into buying her lots of loot. We also had a lot of snow this month, schools and daycares were closed, so Ella Grace spent the day with Mommy at work. As you can imagine I didnt get much done.
Trae and Ella Grace also went to the Daddy Daughter Dance that week. Well, attempted to go. Ella Grace misunderstood the fact that I was not attending this event, so when Trae left with her and I didnt get into the car, she flipped out and refused to go in...so they had a date at McDonald's.
I also have been busy training for my 1/2 marathon in April. This means I get up at dark thirty 6 days a week to workout, by that I mean 4:25. Luckily, we are moving it down to 5 this next week. Hopefully, all this working out and eating right will have an end result of a major weight loss.
Here are some pics of the past few weeks...they tell the better story!!





























1 comment:

aedozier said...

I didn't know she refused to go in to the dance! She looked so pretty!!! At least they still did something together. Love the playground too. Tell Trae I am impressed he did it all by himself.