I am sorry it has taken me so long to update about Easter, but Ella Grace has the crud this week. Last weekend was great weather, perfect for Easter festivites. Saturday morning we got ready and headed to downtown Opelika for their big hunt. Before the hunt the kids meet the Easter bunny, participate in activites, and parade around the square with the Easter Bunny. Al l Ella Grace was interested in was hunting the eggs, which she was well prepared from the previous day at school. She found so many eggs at her school hunt we had to give some away. Some of the kids wondered around or playing with the eggs not my little one, she was running around grabbing them all up.
Sunday we got up tp find that the Easter Bunny had indeed come to the Fite house. The excitement was much more than Christmas, I guess that comes with age.
This is a white eyelet outfit I made her, I am proud of this one! She looked adorable in it. We had a wonderful family day including a picnic in the backyard, playing with Ella Grace's golf set, watering all the plants, and cooking with Daddy. I found these cute like yard tools in the dollar scetion at Target. She loved them, because they are just like Daddys. It did take her long to figure out the water poured out faster if you poured it out the top. So the plants got doused with water.
Gigi is coming tonight, so I am sure plenty of spoiling is in the future. Saturday is Disney on Ice, and of course the Mommy's have matching outfits in the works. I will post pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment