This past weekend the Fite's were Panama City bound!
The beach is probably my favorite place in the world to be away from home, and much to my disappointment last year Ella Grace hated it. Thankfully, this year she was muc
h more open to the idea of sand touching those pretty little painted toes.
Trae and I took Ella Grace out at night to "crab hunt" but the only thing we caught were a few laughs. She was not getting close enough to the water to even think about catching anything, I don't blame her it is still too cold.
Look how precious Ella Grace looks in her cute little swimsuit, which she loved by the way! I did not get to wear my sunglasses the entire time we were there. As you can see someone needed them more than I did.
Ella Grace loved to play in the sand...as long as she could have a towel or chair to set in. She LOVED the water, screaming beach and ocean every time we were near the window, of course wanting to go "side Momma, side Momma". I think she will warm up to the water and sand the more we visit. I also must mention, I got a tan and my beautiful baby girl didnt even get one red spot!!! Maybe just maybe, she will get some color this summer.
We all had a wonderful time, and I can not wait to return.
No comments:
Post a Comment