Lots of news to talk about. We officially have a big girl. Ella Grace is using the potty like a pro. Finally, she stinkys in the potty... and are you ready, she wakes me up at night so she can potty. I am so proud of her. All it took was a little bribery. Promises of a Disney trip and tumbling with the big girls instead of daycare. Because, you can only do those things if you are a big girl!
I have offically registered for my first 1/2 marathon. I have ran for years, but paying someone so you can torture yourself seems a little sadistic. But, to be honest I grown to love my time running and the ladies that join me. I could not run a marathon without them, that is for sure. So if you can imagine, I get up at 4:25 daily so I can run 3 days, and P90X 3 days a week. Hopefully, this summer I will be back in shape.
1 comment:
Yay for the Fite Girls!!!!
Post a Comment