Monday, January 11, 2010

Chicken Dale

I will get to "chicken dale" later on! I want to share with our friends and family the fun and silly times at the Fite house. Ella Grace has entered the "helping" phase and begs to help with anything. Her current favorite is cooking as you can see below she is making spaghetti aka: speggi's. Ella Grace is right under me and Trae every step we make soaking up every minute as an opportunity to learn anything. By the way, she can spell her name and knows when her birthday is.
Another favorite and recent talent is "cheezin" for the camera. She now will pose and stand still long enough for good pictures...YEAH, oh how I have waited.

As many of you know Ella Grace takes dance and tumbling. As much as I long for her to be a ballerina, her heart belongs to tumbling! She would take tumbling with Mr. Prank anyday (Mr. Frank with Premier Athletics). Recently we started going to the AU gymnastic meets, and her love has once again grown. She admires the big girls and dreams to be just like them. Below we are at the meet, just look at her face as she watches their every move.
Also, look at her outfit, I must say DIVA! Which leads me to the next story. Last Friday morning, I go to wake my very sleepy daughter, who I should have been named Sleepy! As I tug, pull, and raise her up all without no movement from her. I hear her say... I need my lipstick! What? I need my lipstick! Mind you, she has yet to open her eyes or move a muscle, but she is worried about putting on her lipstick. And you guessed it, before we left for school she had on her lipstick. A diva must always go out in style!

This is the look we have fashioned this week, all bundled up! It has been in the teens so long I can not imagine warm weather will ever get here. At least, she is cute during the cold front. But, much disappointed about the lack of snow. Sunday morning we are all sitting at the breakfast table and as usual Ella Grace is doing everything possible to stall and not eat. She is playing with a McDonald's happy meal toy while singing, which in not unusual for her. I am not paying much attention until Trae asks her, what are you singing? Of course, the attention hog is going to go for a performance. She belts out...Chicken Dale, Chicken Dale....CH CH CH Chicken Dale. If you grew up in the 90's you know what she is singing, Chip N Dale! Isnt that hilarious, and where she heard it I will never know.

I will finsh with the picture, and I dont really think it needs a statement...it says enough. All I can say is, I have created a monster and I am loving every minute of her!!!
A few of her favorites:
Movie: Snow White
Song: Hi Ho
Teacher: La Toya
Friends: Mary McKinnon, Emma Kate...Avery and Ansley run a close second
Snack: Honey bun
Breakfast: Yogurt
Shoe: Cool Boots (in the pic above)
Clothes: blue jeans
Doll:Paisley
TV Show: Dora
Food: McDonalds chicken nuggets and fries
Drink: apple juice (but calls it diet coke)

No comments: