Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My future Track Star




I have said it before and I will say it again, I truly have the best group of friends in the world. This past weekend, Ella Grace and I spent the morning with all the girls at a 1 mile fun run. We had so much fun, and I could not have been more proud of my future track star. She ran the entire mile, and then told everyone she WON the race, a girl after her mother's heart. That night, Trae and Ella Grace had a date night so I could have a Mom's night out. My gals had planned a dinner and cocktail night out to say Tood-a-loo to the TaTa's. I will be having my breast reduction surgery next week and doing most of recovering at my Nan's house (might as well get pampered), so my post may be few.

The gang at Jimmy


A few of us at 8th & Rail


My before and after cakes


Hot Momma's






All the girls



The little girls with the metals we ordered for them

Ella Grace making the turn right before the finish line


My future track star, look at that ponytail swing as she dashes past all her friends



Mommy and Ella at the start line



The girls waiting to GO


Ella Grace's first voluntary time to get a picture with Aubie...YEAH

Mommy & Me running team



Last weekend we spent the weekend with family. First managing to pull off a successful surprise party for Nan and then a day at the Zoo!


















No comments: