Saturday, October 2, 2010
Growing so fast
As you can see we have a big girl in our house...aka "diva." The fite household has become super busy with seeming like no free time at all. I have recently developed a new addiction to Zumba, so that added 2 nights a week to my workouts. But, it is offically the funnest workout I have ever done. Ella Grace is still doing dance, so that is another night away from home. When we have any free time we spend it cheering on our awesome Auburn Tigers...WDE!!!

Hanging out with friends is an integral part of my 3 year old life...really she isnt even is school yet. Although, I am blessed because due to my child I have developed some of my best friendships I have ever known. Here is Ella Grace with her best bud Emma Kate headed to the Fall Festival. It was their first "Festibal" and they loved it.
This is my Tiny Tiny! I get to keep him on the weekends that Aunt Lele works. This was his first parade and didnt last long due to the 98 degree weather we cut it short, but it gave Ella Grace and Nan some bonding time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment