Last Saturday, Ella Grace had her first recital after just one year in dance lessons. I never expected her to actually get on stage, but to dance and participate. She proved me wrong! Friday during the dress rehearsal, she wanted to be on stage and dance with all the classes. Since obviously that couldn't happen, she just danced along with everyone in the open area under the stage. Finally, when Saturday morning came she was so excited she could not set still. Once we get the DVD back, I will try to upload a clip, because she done awesome. I could not have been more proud of her.

Of course, I had to doll up my little girl, but I didnt expect her to look so grown up!! Mrs. Beth had to put mascara on her, because I didnt give Ella Grace the benefit of trying. As you can see, she was a big girl and let her do it.





This is our beloved Ms. Blair. She is Ella Grace's ballet/tap teacher. She will be her teacher again this year if at all possible. Blair has more patience than any person I have ever seen, especially with the toddlers.


Can you tell she was a very tired ballerina. She fell asleep on the ride home around 5:30, and didnt wake up until the next morning.
WE HAVE FOUND OUR F's!!!
About two weeks ago, Ella Grace found her F's. She also is into singing, when we are in the car she sings along with the radio. Also, she can remember any song from school and sings them all afternoon. Swimming in the big girl pool is another of her favorites, and she is pretty good. Not afraid to go underwater, swim in the deep (with floaties of course), and put her own face under the water.
This is our last week at University Daycare. After 3 years and many great memories, we are moving her to Milestones (aka. "big girl school"). I am excited for her, but it is bittersweet to leave old friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment