Trae and I would like to send out a huge thank you for the out pouring of love, support, prayers, and sympathy we received over the past few days. We truely appreciate everything, it is so nice to have such wonderful friends.
Monday morning came as a huge shock, and has seemed as though we have been stuck in a nightmare since. Loosing a parent is never easy, as I lost my mother as a child I can truely empathasize with Trae. But, I have found this to be just as hard. Ella grace has been a sweetheart through this whole experience cheering everyone up. Although, she is confused and just wants her paw paw to get up and play. It broke my heart, she kept saying why is paw paw sleeping. Keep us in your prayers through the next several weeks!
Rep. Lea Fite was a wonderful man, friend, father, son. Always helping people, standing up for the community, and loving life. We will always love and miss you Paw Paw. I am proud to call him my father-in-law!
No comments:
Post a Comment